Saturday, February 25, 2012

Urban Legend: Windshields Break from Spark Plug Porcelain

Urban Legend: Windshields Break from Spark Plug Porcelain Video Clips. Duration : 1.42 Mins.


There's an urban legend that states that even the "dust" from a broken sparkplug will shatter the windshield of a vehicle. I didn't believe it, in fact I was so sure it wouldn't work, that I tried it on my 04 Mitsubishi Lancer. It did, however, leave some nasty scratches in the glass.. Check it out!

Tags: windshield, lancer, mitsubishi, sparkplug, spark, plug, urban, legend, myth, accident, broken, idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com